Maldives celebrates world tourism day 2010.

Monday 27 September 2010 11:25

Ministry of Tourism Arts & Culture in association with tourism industry have organized several activities to celebrate world tourism day 2010.

The activities start on 27th September and ends on 3rd October which includes an address by the president of Maldives, cultural performances, museum week, photo exhibition, art competition, TV quiz, cleanup programs.

The full tourism day supplement which includes the program can be downloaded here.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi,

Nice post about the Maldives, I appreciate your content and I think that it can be useful for my users.

I just sent you an e-mail to your admin.
I’m Alexandra and I'm managing a meta-blog about travel and activities in South East Asia: http://www.weekend.com.sg/

I would like to know if you would be interested to appear on my web portal? It will increase your visibility on internet, increase your visits, and provide good information for my users.

I send you more details through your contact page

Send me an email at greenty.com@gmail.com to let me use your RSS feed.

Alexandra

Luray va accommodations said...

Maldives is a smallest Island country in Asia but it has lots of beautiful places and its beaches are main attraction that’s why peoples visit every year in a huge numbers.

Enter your email address:

Send us your news and get published
admin@maldivestourismupdate.com

Archive

Followers